As a licensed contractor, Shawn Cayer is equally committed to construction excellence and providing a quality customer experience. Over 20 years in business, Shawn has built a trusted reputation in business management, real estate, commercial development, and the construction of high-end custom homes and renovations.
Shawn founded the Windhill Builders culture on a strong sense of ethics, morals, and integrity, where success is based on the relationships built with our clients as well as our longstanding partnerships with sub-contractors. They are an integral part of getting the job done right, on time, with pride of workmanship and accountability.
Shawn oversees project management and job scheduling on every job, keeping a pulse on the process and staying in close contact with clients. His love and understanding of the business began at an early age, working in construction and learning from his father. Every project is influenced by his broad expertise in the building trades, and a deep understanding of the region and the inherent needs of North Shore homes.
Shawn is closely tied to his community, working with several boards, associations, and organizations, as well as coaching youth sports. These commitments exemplify Shawn’s devotion to his family and community as well as his dedication to real estate and the construction industry.
Affiliations, Memberships and Community Involvement:
- Licensed Construction Supervisor #84001
- Licensed Home Improvement Contractor #169079
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the state of MA and NH
- North Shore Association of Realtors, Professional Standards Committee
- Great Marsh Preservation Advocates, Board of Directors (2011-Present)
- The Board of Directors Ipswich Family YMCA, Director (2012 – 2019)
- Ipswich Education Foundation, Inc., Director (2013 – Present)
- Ipswich Museum, Trustee (2009-2011)
- Ipswich Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Ipswich Youth Lacrosse League, Director, Treasurer (2009-2018)